Totes Titanium Auto-Open/Close Umbrella


        Totes titanium, auto-open/close, folding umbrella makes for easy use while getting in and out of a car, or opening and closing doors. The titanium reinforced ribs provide optimal strength and performance no matter what the elements.

Review by ben

       This is the perfect compact umbrealla. It says on the box that it's for men so when it came in the mail my husband almost took it assuming it was for him. We both pondered what about the umbrella made it for men specifically -- was the handgrip larger? I still don't know but here are the features about it that are different from my standard totes umbrella:
1. The grip is in a softer platic that's easier to hold onto if your hands are wet. Nice upgrage.
2. The wrist loop is an elasticised band as opposed to a knit, which I find to be a bit more comfortable.
3. The band to wrap around the umbrella to keep it closed is substantially wider which is easier to use
4. It push button opens and closes. The push button close is a nice feature if it ends up being particularly gusty and I need to close my umbrella in a hurry.

The umbrella is a great size. It's small enough and light weight enough to fit easily in my purse. The canopy is the perfect size -- large enough to comfortably keep me dry but small enough to comfortably walk down a busy city street with it too. It's also very durable. I've used it in the intense wind that blows off the Boston Harbor creating wind tunnels between the tall buildings and it has held up admirably. I can't think of anything I'd change about it.